The custom t-shirt invoice is for any t-shirt order with a unique logo or design. Depending on the size of the order, custom t-shirts are usually made within 24 to 72 hours, with payment being required when the order is processed.
Most people tend to search for cheap custom t-shirts with no minimum, but most websites offering custom t-shirts make the user purchase more than one (1) t-shirt in each order. From doodling your own company logo to creating a t-shirt with a meme on it, nearly any type of custom t-shirt design can be created. Making t-shirt designs is popular for any school, company, sports team, or organization that needs branding on their apparel.
- Printing – The process of applying ink and/or images to a t-shirt.
- Ink – The ink used on most custom t-shirts is called Plastisol. Plastisol works better than water-based ink because it’s durable enough to handle many washes.
- Photo – The ability to take any image and digitally apply it to a t-shirt.
If you are looking for just one (1) t-shirt with your own design, don’t expect the price to be cheap. It is common for businesses and most companies have a minimum buy order of ten (10) or twelve (12) shirts. It’s not the printing that takes the most time and effort, it’s time spent creating the design itself. If a website has a “no minimum” policy, that site will allow you to create just one or a few t-shirts—possibly at a premium rate. The advantage of ordering a high volume of t-shirts is that a discount is normally given.
- BigFrog – A t-shirt company that has franchised locations around the United States. Not only can you order online, but you can also bring in your own t-shirts to have designs printed on them.
- CustomInk – The leading online website (by traffic) for creating custom t-shirts—also has physical locations throughout the US.
- UndergroundShirts – One of the top websites online catering to custom t-shirt printing with an average 4.9 out of 5.0 rating. Specializes in T-shirt and hoodie design.
- RushOrderTees – A company that specializes in various types of t-shirts, including long sleeves, tank tops, v-necks, sleeveless, and more.