The custom t-shirt invoice is for any order with a unique logo or design. This is common for businesses and most companies have a minimum buy-order of 10 or 12 shirts to initiate. Depending on the size of the order, custom t-shirts are usually made within 24 to 72 hours with payment being required when the order is processed. After the selection is made the delivery options will be made and the total amount will be given by the distributor.
Table of Contents
Most people tend to search for cheap custom t-shirts with no minimum but most websites offering custom t-shirts make the user purchase more than one t-shirt in an order. From doodling your own company logo to creating a t-shirt with a meme on it, any type of custom t-shirt design can be created. Making t-shirt designs is great for any school, company, or organization that needs branding on their apparel.
- Printing – The process of applying ink and/or images to a t-shirt.
- Ink – The ink used on most custom t-shirts is called Plastisol. Plastisol works better than water-based ink because it’s durable enough to handle being washed over and over.
- Photo – The ability to take any image and digitally apply it to a t-shirt with clarity.
If you are looking for just one t-shirt with a your own design, don’t expect the price to be cheap. What makes it expensive is the time and effort needed to create the design more so than the t-shirt itself. If a website has a “no minimum” policy, that site will allow you to create just a few t-shirts without being penalized at a high premium. The advantage to ordering t-shirts in high volume is that a discount will be given.
- BigFrog – A t-shirt company that has franchised locations around the United States. Not only can you order online but you can also bring in your own t-shirts to have designs printed on them.
- CustomInk – The leading online website in traffic for creating custom t-shirts also with physical locations throughout the US.
- UndergroundShirts – One of the top websites online catering to custom t-shirt printing with an average 4.9 out of 5.0 rating. Specialize in T-shirt and hoodie design.
- RushOrderTees – A company that specializes in various types of t-shirts including long sleeve, tank tops, v-necks, sleeveless and more.