Create a high quality invoice now!Make an Invoice Now
A locksmith work order is a form used for taking requests for locksmith services to be performed, whether it be replacing keys, fixing broken locks, opening a vehicle, or conducting major lock installations. The form contains all of the information for the job in a single place, allowing the locksmith to have access to the details of the job at a moment’s notice.
About the Locksmith Work Order
A locksmith work order needs to be able to answer the following questions:
- Who’s completing the service? The locksmith or locksmithing company’s contact information.
- Who is the client? – Client name, address, phone number, and email.
- What work order is it? – Each work order should contain a unique number for accounting purposes (known as the “invoice number”).
- What does the client need? – The locksmith will need to enter the exact tasks as requested by the client.
- What does it cost? – Both the labor and/or material charges should be separated and priced accurately for each task/job ordered.
- Does the customer give approval? – At the bottom of the form should be a space for the customer’s signature. Having the client’s signed approval for the job helps to prevent future discord and confusion.