Create a high quality invoice now!Make an Invoice Now
A pest control work order is a document used to gain information about a customer and the pest control services they are seeking for their property. The form allows a company to calculate the inspection and treatment cost to perform a 1-time or ongoing pest control service.
Pest Control Work Order Details
Pest control is a service that rids unwanted animals and bugs commonly found in homes by sealing areas, setting up traps, and spraying areas with pesticides that are prone to pests. The work order should include:
- A description of the work to be performed
- Chemicals used + the amount
- How chemicals where applied
- EPA Number – All pesticides must be registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Include this number in the invoice. To find, search for a registered pesticide.
Pest Control Services
General pest control services help rid common undesirable household insects such as roaches, ants and spiders. The following are the main type of services provided by a pest control company:
- Entry Point Inspection – A method of inspecting a property for areas that are susceptible to to pests. Sealants are then used to cover up areas where pests could potentially find entry such as a crack in the wall or a damp leak.
- Spraying Pesticides – The use of solution, which is regulated by the EPA, that is sprayed in areas (typically on the bottom edges of walls) to prevent and kill pests.
- Sticky Trap Monitoring Stations – Using mouse-like traps (but without the snap) to prevent pests in areas where they may thrive, such as in closets or basements.