Create a high quality invoice now!Make an Invoice Now
An event work order is used to collect information from a customer in order to meet their requirements when making a reservation to host an event. If the work order is approved, an event-specific rental agreement is typically signed to complete the transaction.
Event Rental Agreement – establishes the terms and conditions regarding the rental of a venue for work, family, or education-related events.
Event Work Order Details
An event work order is supplied by a property owner, company, or institution (such as a school) that has control over a space that is suitable for holding events. The work order should be tailored to the specifics of the event space and include the type of amenities that the event space offers. Use this checklist to ensure you have the following information in your event work order:
- Event Overview – The first section of your event work order should ask for the event name, type (lecture, speaking event, graduation, etc), dates, start and end times, expected attendance, and the main contact information of the person paying for the event.
- Facilities Offered – The second step is to list the type of facilities and amenities that your event space offers, such as a speaker system, projector, heating, air conditioning, parking, etc.
- Food – List whether food can be cooked on-site, or if catering is the only option.
- Public Safety – Ask if security is needed, as large events will often require security to be present (even more so if high-profile figures will be present).
- Schedule – Ask for a breakdown of the event schedule (typically done by the hour or half-hour).