A construction work order allows a contractor to give an estimate for any type of new construction, remodel, repair, or maintenance project.
Construction Work Order Details
A construction work order is typically issued to a field team to let the constructions workers know exactly what must be executed on a particular day or within a certain time frame.
A construction work order should detail the following:
- Project Name and Contractor’s Name
- Person/Company authorizing the work order
- Basis/description for the work order
- Project due date
- Cost or allowance for project
- Description of work to be performed
- Signatures of all field managers (project manager, owner, etc.)