The custom t-shirt invoice is used for orders with a unique logos or designs. This is common for businesses and most companies that have a minimum buy-order of 10 or 12 shirts to initiate. Depending on the size of the order, custom t-shirts are usually made within 24 to 72 hours with payment being required when the order is processed.
Table of Contents
Most people tend to search for cheap custom t-shirts with no minimum but most websites offering custom t-shirts make the user purchase more than one t-shirt in an order. From doodling your own company logo to creating a t-shirt with a meme on it, any type of custom t-shirt design can be created. Making t-shirt designs is great for any school, company, or organization that needs branding on their apparel.
- Printing – The process of applying ink and/or images to a t-shirt.
- Ink – The ink used on most custom t-shirts is called Plastisol. Plastisol works better than water-based ink because it’s durable enough to handle being washed over and over.
- Photo – The ability to take any image and digitally apply it to a t-shirt with clarity.
If you are looking for just one t-shirt with a your own design, don’t expect the price to be cheap. What makes it expensive is the time and effort needed to create the design more so than the t-shirt itself. If a website has a “no minimum” policy, that site will allow you to create just a few t-shirts without being penalized at a high premium. The advantage to ordering t-shirts in high volume is that a discount will be given.
- BigFrog – A t-shirt company that has franchised locations around the United States. Not only can you order online but you can also bring in your own t-shirts to have designs printed on them.
- CustomInk – The leading online website in traffic for creating custom t-shirts also with physical locations throughout the US.
- UndergroundShirts – One of the top websites online catering to custom t-shirt printing with an average 4.9 out of 5.0 rating. Specialize in T-shirt and hoodie design.
- RushOrderTees – A company that specializes in various types of t-shirts including long sleeve, tank tops, v-necks, sleeveless and more.