The freelance service invoice is for billing any type of product delivered or service provided on an individual basis detached from any company or other association. Commonly referred to as a ‘freelancer’ or ‘independent contractor’, will be responsible, after the invoice is paid, to deduct their share of withholding tax for State and Federal (IRS) tax purposes.
- Products – Payment is due upon delivery of the finished product to the client or customer.
- Services – Payment is due upon completion of the project or on a recurring basis (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Freelance Consultant Invoice
- Freelance Designer Invoice
- Freelance Editor Invoice
- Freelance Graphic Designer Invoice
- Freelance Journalist Invoice
- Freelance Translator Invoice
- Freelance Videographer Invoice
What is a Freelancer?
A freelancer is someone who